SENIOR AUDIO DESIGNER, NOKIA TECH; LOS ANGELES, CA - 06/2016 - PRESENT
• Designing immersive spatial audio experiences in Virtual Reality from capture to delivery.
• Designing audio production workflows for live Virtual Reality events. Including one of the first ever live spatial audio mixes delivered to VR Headsets.
• Providing the R&D team with critical feedback regarding current and future audio products.
• Responsible for the launch of the Nokia 8 showcasing OZO Audio.
AUDIO ENGINEER, FREELANCE; SEATTLE, WA — 01/2012 - 04/2016
• Technical Sound Design working with Unity, Unreal 4, Wwise and Fmod.
• Creating and implementing audio for Zodiac Legends in Unity.
• Creating and implementing audio for Ascension in Unreal 4 utilizing Wwise.
INSTRUCTOR, NORTHWEST FILM FORUM; SEATTLE, WA — 01/2014 - 04/2016
• Creating and teaching multiple audio recording workshops.
• Creating and teaching a 10 week audio post production class.
AUDIO EDITOR, MICROSOFT; REDMOND, WA — 06/2014 - 09/2014
• Creating, editing, metadata tagging sound effects for the Microsoft Core Content Audio Library.
• Recording foley and sound effects for multiple video game projects.
LEAD AUDIO ENGINEER, GRITTY FLIX; SEATTLE, WA - 08/2010 - 06/2016
• Responsible for all aspects of audio production in numerous award winning short films, and a
feature length independent film.
• Location audio recording / Audio post production / Automated Dialog Replacement
AUDIO ENGINEER, THE FACTORY; BELLEVUE, WA - 01/2009 - 09/2013
• Miking instruments / Drum Tech / Pro Tools Engineer
• Editing and mixing music / Editing and mixing voice over tracks
• DigiPen Institute of Technology, Redmond, WA — B.A. Music and Sound Design, 2016
• Shoreline Community College, Shoreline, WA — A.A.S. Digital Audio Production, 2011